Chopstick Gets Lodged in Toddler’s Brain


Parents have a lot of “worst fears” when it comes to their children. It seems everywhere you look, there are dangers for young kids; a bathtub, the electrical outlets, balconies, stairways and just about everywhere else, there’s dangers lurking.

But what about the dinner table? For one unfortunate couple, playtime became a complete nightmare when their young son had an accident with chopsticks.

The toddler had been running around with a chopstick in his mouth and when he tripped and fell a short time later, the chopstick actually lodged nearly an inch into his brain tissues!

Thankfully, no major damage was done and after emergency surgery, he’s going to make a full recovery.

No more running with sharp objects!

Comments are closed.